Paul Grosser is ATTAR's General Manager (NDT) & Technical Director responsible for all NDT Training and NDT Services, with 20 plus years experience in NDT Consulting, Management and Training worldwide.
Paul Grosser CEng
General Manager (NDT) & Technical Director
BSc Hons (First Class) Non-Destructive Testing
Chartered Engineer (CEng)
AINDT Certified ISO9712
- Magnetic Particle Level 3
- Liquid Penetrant Level 3
- Eddy Current Level 3
- Ultrasonics Level 3
- Radiography Level 3
- Phased Array Level 3
- ToFD Level 3
AICIP Certified Pressure Vessel Inspector
Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training
phone 03 9574 6144
- Approved Australian Institute for Non-Destructive Testing Examiner
- Approved British Institute for Non-Destructive Testing (PCN) Examiner
- Approved NATA (ISO17025) Assessor.
- Training and Assessment of Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Eddy Current, Ultrasonic, TOFD, PAUT and Radiography courses
- In-Service Pressure Vessel Inspection and Training
- Level 3 consulting services, including technique development and equipment assessment.
- Third party independent assessment of NDT skills.
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Expert Digital Radiography Training Malaysia 2017.
- Development of Training Syllabus and Program for AINDT ISO9712 Corrosion Detection and Measurement Training Course
- Automated phased array ultrasonic inspection of rail wheels.
- Staff Bio (pdf)