Marcus Brache has 21 years of experience in slip resistance testing and acoustic emission monitoring. Marcus has over 15 years experience in Pendulum calibrations and repairs
Certificate IV in Engineering – Chisholm Institute.
SNT-TC-1A Acoustic Emission Level II Tank Bottom, FRP, Pressure Vessels
Senior Engineering Technician
phone 03 9574 6144
- Perform Slip Resistance Testing to Australian Standards on floor surface materials in-situ or in the laboratory using the Tortus Floor Friction Tester under dry conditions and the Pendulum Skid Resistance Tester under wet conditions, Inclined Platform Test Method under Oil-Wet conditions and under Wet/Barefoot conditions (NATA signatory).
- Conduct calibration of Pendulum Skid Resistance Testers in accordance with British Standard BS 7976-3 (NATA signatory
- Perform Acoustic Emission Testing to Australian and International Standards on Fibreglass insulated booms on Elevating Work Platforms (EWP’s). on fibreglass structures including, pipework, pressure vessels and chemical storage tanks.
- Perform Acoustic Emission Testing on steel structures including above ground storage tanks, spheres, bridge structures, pressure vessels, tube trailers and storage cylinders.
- Undertake slip, trip and fall accident investigations and provide expert witness reports for compliance with the relevant Building Code of Australia (BCA), National Construction Code (NCC) and/or Australian Standards.
- Undertake lighting measurements for compliance with the relevant Building Code of Australia (BCA), National Construction Code (NCC) and/or Australian Standards.
- Perform Hardness Testing to AS 1817.1 and AS 1815.1 (NATA signatory).
- Staff Bio (pdf)